Monday, April 20, 2009

nine days and counting...

until I take my last exam as an undergraduate!
Sam and I arrived back at Tagore late Saturday night, and something I ate (I blame the inconspicuous jag-fruit from the roadside stand in Kerala) kept me in bed--when I wasn't running to the restroom--all day yesterday. Today though, you'll be glad to know I'm in the clear. Heheh. Anyway.

My friend Sam and I spent the last two weeks traveling around Hyderabad, Bombay, Goa and Kerala, meeting up with Banks, Hakon and his Norweigan friends and Andi and her friend Hanna from back in the States. I think Sam had every Indian experience one could cram into two weeks, and for that, I pat myself on the back. Hopefully his stomach is back to normal by now.

I plan on posting pics from that trip sometime over the next ten days--because on the 28th, I fly up to Dehli with Banks and Charlie for a couple weeks.

But as you may have noticed, I never finished posting from my first trip to Goa...let's see how far I get today.

No comments:

Post a Comment